Last time I made this pattern with software, using the picture of part of lizard skin. Yesterday when I when to Birmingham library, I noticed some posters on the wall have some association with the pattern I made before, and it have better and higher visual quality.
These posters are for Birmingham City Council’s “Big Art Project”, from artist Nilupa Yasmin “sheka, to learn”(2016-2017).
Using stripes to cut and recombine an original picture could make out a pattern and keep the color palette, I used the same way before, but after observing, I think using original pictures which have clearer objects and different colors inside would have a better result.
Here are the posters photos.